Admissions open for the Academic year 2019 – 20
- Parents seeking admission for their ward should obtain the Prospectus and Application forms against the payment of Rs.400/-
- The duly filled-in application forms should reach the school office within 3 days from the date of receiving the applications.
- Children who have completed 3 years of age by 31st March will be admitted to Junior Kinder Garten. For admission to grade I children should have completed 5 years of age.
- PreKG - Admissions on Vijayadasami.
- Junior KG - Personal discussion with child and parents.
- For Senior KG and Grade I to Grade VIII, Entrance test will be conducted in English, Mathematics, Tamil and Hindi.
The School fee (Monthly fee) should be paid for 12 months in a year (April to March) This should be paid on or before 10th of every month,else a fine of Rs.10 will be collected for late payment till the 15th of the month.After that name will be considered as removed from the admission register and Rs.1000/- will be collected as re-admission fee.
In addition to monthly fee & special fee the student should pay the following miscellaneous charges.
- Hand Book
- Text Books
- School Magazine
- Extra Subjects taught like Computer Science, General Knowledge, Spoken English and Hindi.
- Science &Arts Exhibition
- Examination Fee
- Belt / Badge
- Audio – Visual
* Fees once paid is non-refundable.