Admissions open for the Academic year 2020 – 21
Dates of Issue of Application form:
- 1st November, 2019 – Jr.K.G Only
- 11th December, 2019 – Sr.K.G to Grade VIII
Application forms will be issued only after verifying the photo copies of the following documents:
1) Child’s Birth Certificate
2) Parent’s Qualification (Min. +2 Passed)
3) Report Card (Sr.K.G to Grade VIII)
Time : 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Application cost Rs. 400/-
for further details contact office.
- Parents seeking admission for their ward should obtain the Prospectus and Application forms against the payment of Rs.400/-
- The duly filled-in application forms should reach the school office within 3 days from the date of receiving the applications.
- Children who have completed 3 years of age by 31st March will be admitted to Junior Kinder Garten. For admission to grade I children should have completed 5 years of age.
- PreKG - Admissions on Vijayadasami.
- Junior KG - Personal discussion with child and parents.
- For Senior KG and Grade I to Grade VIII, Entrance test will be conducted in English, Mathematics, Tamil and Hindi.
The School fee (Monthly fee) should be paid for 12 months in a year (April to March) This should be paid on or before 10th of every month,else a fine of Rs.10 will be collected for late payment till the 15th of the month.After that name will be considered as removed from the admission register and Rs.1000/- will be collected as re-admission fee.
In addition to monthly fee & special fee the student should pay the following miscellaneous charges.
- Hand Book
- Text Books
- School Magazine
- Extra Subjects taught like Computer Science, General Knowledge, Spoken English and Hindi.
- Science &Arts Exhibition
- Examination Fee
- Belt / Badge
- Audio – Visual
* Fees once paid is non-refundable.
Submission of Application
Filled – Up Application Should be Submitted within 3 Working Days
Photo copy of the following should be submitted along with the application form.
1) Birth Certificate
2) Aadhar Card
3) Community Certificate of any one of the parents
4) Address Proof
5) Parents Qualification (any one of the parent)
6) Report Card (for Sr.K.G to Grade VIII only)
*Incomplete application will be rejected.